Port of Miami Tunnel Project
The Port of Miami Tunnel Project consists of four components:
- Tunnel connection between Watson Island and Port of Miami (Dodge Island).
- Connections to the Port of Miami roadway system.
- Widening of MacArthur the Causeway bridge.
- Realignment of the eastbound roadway and frontage road.
I-15 South Las Vegas Design-Build
The I-15 South Design-Build project cuts through the heart of Las Vegas starting from Tropicana Avenue to Silverado Ranch Boulevard.
- The project includes widening the freeway.
- The Addition of Collector-Distributor Roads
- 5 Redesigned Interchanges
- 26 New Bridge Sections
Alaskan Way Viaduct
State Route 99 would be moved into the tunnel and connected to surface streets at the both ends of the tunnel and remove existing viaduct system.
- Provide additional transit service to accommodate 1,212 new riders.
- Promote the use of alternative transportation.
- Assess the effectiveness of enhanced transit services.